luni, 11 ianuarie 2010

"Playing by heart"

"Talking about love is like dancing about architecture."
*
“Is it too late to say 'I love you?'.."
"It's early.”
*
“Don't look at me with that tone of voice.”
*
“What did I ever do to deserve you?”
“Usually that line is screamed at me by someone running out the door, not by someone standing in front of me and staying. It makes for a nice change.”
*
“When we're together, whether or not I show it, I just can't wait to hear the next words out of your mouth. But right now I need to ask you to do something for me.”
“Anything…”
“Shut up.”
*
“When was having sex or not having sex not a problem?”
*
“The wonderful thing about falling in love is you learn everything about that person and so quickly. And if it's true love, then you start to see yourself through their eyes. And it brings out the best in you. It's almost as if you're falling in love with yourself.”

Un comentariu:

casa de marcat spunea...

so sweet and touching